Agencies face many challenges and unanswered questions about performance and conduct as they attempt to bring workers back the physical workspace, while maintaining some type of hybrid work environment. In this final webinar of our three-part Navigating the Return to the Federal Workplace series, Attorney at Law and FELTG President Deborah Hopkins provide guidance for those challenges and answer those questions, such as:
- How do you hold remote workers accountable for performance and conduct?
- Is failure to comply with a COVID-19 screening test a performance or conduct issue?
- How do you provide a performance demonstration period for an employee who is teleworking?
- What discipline is appropriate for an employee who refuses to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
This series meets the President’s mandate to provide training on diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility in the Federal workplace.
- Early Bird Tuition: $270 per site (payment made by October 1).
- Standard Tuition: $295 per site (payment made October 2 or later).
- Register for all three webinars in the Navigating the Return to the Federal Workplace series by October 1 and pay only $785.
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per webinar per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.