The Federal Labor Relations Authority recently issued three precedent-breaking general guidance decisions that will profoundly alter federal union collective bargaining rights. What do these decisions hold? How specifically do they change the negotiating world for management and unions? And why issue general guidance decisions now, just before an election?
Join Attorney at Law and FELTG Instructor Ann Boehm for a 60-minute webinar as she dissects what these decisions mean for agencies, and what steps officials should be taking right now in light of these stunning rulings. Beginning in 2018 and continuing today, Labor Relations hasn’t seen this much action in decades.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Explain the standard for triggering a duty to bargain over impact and implementation.
- Determine whether agencies have an obligation to midterm bargaining.
- Clarify how these decisions impact the use of zipper clauses.
- Early Bird Tuition (payment required by October 21, 2020):
- 1 line: $170
- 2-5 lines: $255
- 6-9 lines: $330
- 10-15 lines: $415
- 16-20 lines: $495
- Standard Tuition (payment made October 22, 2020 or later):
- 1 line: $195
- 2-5 lines: $290
- 6-9 lines: $370
- 10-15 lines: $460
- 16-20 lines: $545
Additional teleworkers may be added for $40 each, if space is available.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.