J. Bruce Stewart
What do rats addicted to heroin, Rosa Parks, a third-grade school teacher, a prize winning stage director, Miles Davis, and a little girl who has a form of autism called Williams Syndrome have in common? They have figured out the code to great performance. And that code? It is Inclusive Mentality.
In this interactive and highly engaging presentation, Dr. Stewart, former Deputy Director for Diversity and Inclusion for the Office of Personnel Management and creator of OPM’s New IQ, will explain what the inclusive mentality code is and how it can be unlocked to unleash the full potential of diverse teams, in line with the President’s DEIA mandates.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Develop an inclusive mentality for team and organizational success.
- Explain why diversity alone or inclusion alone is not the answer but instead a big part of the problem.
- Make others around you better (and explain why it’s the key 21st Century skill).
- Early Bird Tuition: $295 (payment required by October 24)
- Standard Tuition: $325 (payments made October 25 or later)
- Rates per registrant.
- Want to register a group? Group discounts for 10 or more attendees are available until October 24. Contact FELTG.
- Can I attend Virtual Training from my government computer?
- FELTG uses Zoom for this Virtual Training Institute event. Many government computers and systems allow Zoom access. If for some reason your firewall will not allow access, you’re welcome to use your personal email address to register, and to attend the sessions from your personal device. You may also attend the training event as an audio training, by dialing in over the phone and following along with the materials independently.
- Can I earn CLE credits for this class?
- CLE applications are the responsibility of each attendee; FELTG does not apply for the credits on behalf of attendees. If you are seeking CLE credit, attendees may use the materials provided by FELTG in submission to your state bar. Attendees may also request a certificate of completion which will contain the number of training hours attended.
- What if I want to attend a session but have a schedule conflict?
- FELTG also plans to offer this live event periodically, so check our calendar for upcoming dates.
- Can I share my access link with co-workers?
- No. Registration for this event is per individual, and access links may not be shared. Each link may only be used by one person.
- Can I register a teleworker?
- This event is individual registration, so the cost is the same whether the person is teleworking or in an agency facility.
- How do I receive a group rate discount?
- Group rates are available for agencies registering 10 or more individuals. Group discounts are available until October 24.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.