Agencies face many challenges and unanswered questions as they attempt to bring workers back the physical workspace, especially as they pertain to vaccine requirements and attestations. In this 60-minute webinar, the second of our three-webinar Navigating the Return to the Federal Workplace series, Attorney at Law and FELTG Instructor Katherine Atkinson provide guidance for those challenges and answer those questions, such as:
- Does asking the pre-vaccination screening questions create a violation of Title II of the Genetic Information and Nondiscrimination Act?
- Can you require employees to provide proof of vaccination, rather than simply “attest” to vaccination status?
- What do you do if an employee refuses to share his or her vaccination status?
- How will you determine whether an employee’s religion or medical condition requests vaccination exemptions?
- How do you discipline an employee for lying on the certification of vaccination form?
Join us on October 26, for the final webinar in this series: Post-Pandemic Accountability: Handling Employee Performance and Misconduct in a COVID-19 World.
This series meets the President’s mandate to provide training on diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility in the Federal workplace.
- Early Bird Tuition: $270 per site (payment made by October 1).
- Standard Tuition: $295 per site (payment made October 2 or later).
- Register for all three webinars in the Navigating the Return to the Federal Workplace series by October 1 and pay only $785.
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per webinar per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.