Are you an EEO professional, attorney or advisor eager to learn how to more effectively manage the most complex issues? Struggling to keep up with the increase in religious accommodation requests? Are you sure you can spot a not-quite-obvious request for reasonable accommodations? Do you know when misuse of an employee’s pronoun would constitute sex-based harassment or discrimination? And how do you finally get a grip on stopping reprisal?
Advanced Hostile Work Environment, Sex Discrimination, and Reprisal Issues
Most people attend both training days, but you may opt out of any days you don’t plan to attend.
Early Bird Tuition (register by June 28):
- 2 days = $725
- 1 day = $395
Standard Tuition (register June 29 and after):
- 2 days = $825
- 1 day = $495
- Can I attend Virtual Training from my government computer?
- FELTG uses Zoom for this Virtual Training Institute event. Many government computers and systems allow Zoom access. If for some reason your firewall will not allow access, you’re welcome to use your personal email address to register, and to attend the sessions from your personal device.
- Can I earn CLE credits for this class?
- CLE applications are the responsibility of each attendee; FELTG does not apply for the credits on behalf of attendees. If you are seeking CLE credit, attendees may use the materials provided by FELTG in submission to your state bar. Attendees may also request a certificate of completion which will contain the number of training hours attended.
- Can I share my access link with co-workers?
- No. Registration for this event is per individual, and access links may not be shared. Each link may only be used by one person.
- Can I register a teleworker?
- This event is individual registration, so the cost is the same whether the person is teleworking or in an agency facility.
- How do I receive a group rate discount?
- Group rates are available for agencies registering 10 or more individuals for the full event. Group discounts are available through June 28.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.