Do you want to take your knowledge and understanding of MSPB law to a new level? Have you let your skills languish while the Board sat empty and quorum-less for several years? Want to confidently address the knotty Federal employment law issues that challenge even the most experienced advisors?
FELTG’s three-day Advanced MPSB Law: Navigating Complex Issues is an in-depth, highly interactive virtual training event that will not only meet all those needs, but help you reach the top of your game.
During Advanced MSPB, FELTG’s team of top MSPB practitioners and topic authors will move beyond the foundations discussed in MSPB Law Week and dive deep into high-level discussions on effective strategies and techniques for managing disciplinary and performance issues, including those that crossover with EEO.
Tuesday, July 9
Discipline Issues: Understanding the nexus requirement; progressive discipline; alternative discipline; comparator employees, and more.
Wednesday, July 10
Performance and Probationary Challenges: Writing effective performance standards; managing up and down performance; understanding and utilizing employee probationary periods, and more.
Thursday, July 11
Mixed Cases; Reasonable Accommodation: Reasonable accommodation and the intersection with performance and conduct; mixed cases; and more.
Date and Time
July 9-11, 2024
1 – 4:30 pm ET each day
Early Bird Tuition (register by June 21):
- 3 days = $1095
- 2 days = $825
- 1 day = $495
Standard Tuition (register June 22-July 11):
- 3 days = $1195
- 2 days = $925
- 1 day = $595
- Can I attend Virtual Training from my government computer?
- FELTG uses Zoom for this Virtual Training Institute event. Many government computers and systems allow Zoom access. If for some reason your firewall will not allow access, you’re welcome to use your personal email address to register, and to attend the sessions from your personal device.
- Can I earn CLE credits for this class?
- CLE applications are the responsibility of each attendee; FELTG does not apply for the credits on behalf of attendees. If you are seeking CLE credit, attendees may use the materials provided by FELTG in submission to your state bar. Attendees may also request a certificate of completion which will contain the number of training hours attended.
- Can I share my access link with co-workers?
- No. Registration for this event is per individual, and access links may not be shared. Each link may only be used by one person.
- Can I register a teleworker?
- This event is individual registration, so the cost is the same whether the person is teleworking or in an agency facility.
- How do I receive a group rate discount?
- Group rates are available for agencies registering 10 or more individuals for the full event. Group discounts are available through June 21, 2024.