Want to reduce conflict, increase productivity, and limit absenteeism, turnover, and even removals? That’s impossible, you say. Maybe not, if you learn how to effectively manage individuals whose behavior repeatedly generates workplace conflict.
Attend this two-hour presentation and learn how to recognize employees with high-conflict personalities, whether it’s individuals who blame their peers for mistakes, tend to think in all or nothing terms, or display intense emotions. But spotting the issue isn’t the only problem. FELTG Instructor Shana Palmieri, LCSW, will also share how to effectively manage these challenging individuals.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Recognize the four traits of a high-conflict personality.
- Intervene successfully in situations involving high-conflict personalities.
- Identify strategies in the workplace to reduce overall conflict.
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 17, 2023, 1-3 pm ET
- Early Bird Tuition: $295 (register by October 2)
- Standard Tuition: $325 (register after October 2)
- Rates per registrant.
- Can I attend Virtual Training from my government computer?
- FELTG uses Zoom to broadcast this Virtual Training Institute event. Many government computers and systems allow Zoom access. If for some reason your firewall will not allow access, you’re welcome to use your personal email address to register, and to attend the sessions from your personal device.
- Can I share my access link with co-workers?
- No. Registration for this event is per individual, and access links may not be shared. Each link may only be used by one person.
- Can I register a teleworker?
- This event is individual registration, so the cost is the same whether the person is teleworking or in an agency facility.
- How do I receive a group rate discount?
- Group rates are available for agencies registering 10 or more individuals. Group discounts are available through October 2.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.