Whether you’re an EEO professional or a supervisor, you’ve probably been to many EEO training classes on hostile work environment harassment – but you haven’t attended anything like this one. You already know that when harassment rears its ugly head, you can’t ignore it. Sometimes, though, the challenge is knowing when it’s happening, especially when it takes the form of subtle microaggressions or occurs in a virtual environment, miles away from a supervisor’s oversight.
In this two-hour virtual training event, Attorney Katherine Atkinson will guide you through an interactive look at the legal framework for hostile environment harassment. She will also unpack a number of complex cases on topics including harassment for LGBTQ+ status, pregnancy, national origin, and more. Attend this training and learn to recognize all the forms of hostile work environment harassment in 2024, and take quick effective action to stop it.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Understand the agency’s responsibilities when allegations of hostile work environment occur.
- Determine if and when microaggressions rise to the level of a hostile work environment.
- Identify emerging or increasing types of harassment in 2024.
Date and Time
February 20, 2024, 1 – 3 pm ET
- Early Bird Tuition (register by February 2): $345
- Standard Tuition (register February 3-20): $385
- Rates per registrant.
- Want to register a group? Group discounts for 10 or more attendees are available through February 2. Contact FELTG.
- Can I attend Virtual Training from my government computer?
- FELTG uses Zoom to broadcast this Virtual Training Institute event. Many government computers and systems allow Zoom access. If for some reason your firewall will not allow access, you’re welcome to use your personal email address to register, and to attend the sessions from your personal device.
- Can I earn CLE credits for this class?
- CLE applications are the responsibility of each attendee; FELTG does not apply for the credits on behalf of attendees. If you are seeking CLE credit, attendees may use the materials provided by FELTG in submission to your state bar. Attendees may also request a certificate of completion which will contain the number of training hours attended.
- Can I share my access link with co-workers?
- No. Registration for this event is per individual, and access links may not be shared. Each link may only be used by one person.
- Can I register a teleworker?
- This event is individual registration, so the cost is the same whether the person is teleworking or in an agency facility.
- How do I receive a group rate discount?
- Group rates are available for agencies registering 10 or more individuals. Group discounts are available through February 2.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.