The Federal workplace is rapidly changing. As Baby Boomers retire,
Generation Z employees are entering the workplace. And in between, you have Gen X and Millennials. How do you not only work with, but lead such a diverse array of generations? This two-hour class will show you how to use generational differences to understand your workforce – not categorize it. You will leave with foundational tools for motivating and mentoring your multi-generational team.
Attendees will learn also how to:
- Understand the short- and long-term goals of each generation
- Identify potential workplace sticking points where generations may have different preferences, such as feedback or meetings, and use them as opportunities for new solutions
- Develop strategies for communicating with different generations
Date and Time
March 12, 2024, 1 – 3 pm ET
- Early Bird Tuition (register by February 26): $345
- Standard Tuition (register February 27-March 12): $385
- Rates per registrant.
- Want to register a group? Group discounts for 10 or more attendees are available through February 26. Contact FELTG.
- Can I attend Virtual Training from my government computer?
- FELTG uses Zoom to broadcast this Virtual Training Institute event. Many government computers and systems allow Zoom access. If for some reason your firewall will not allow access, you’re welcome to use your personal email address to register, and to attend the sessions from your personal device.
- Can I earn CLE credits for this class?
- CLE applications are the responsibility of each attendee; FELTG does not apply for the credits on behalf of attendees. If you are seeking CLE credit, attendees may use the materials provided by FELTG in submission to your state bar. Attendees may also request a certificate of completion which will contain the number of training hours attended.
- Can I share my access link with co-workers?
- No. Registration for this event is per individual, and access links may not be shared. Each link may only be used by one person.
- Can I register a teleworker?
- This event is individual registration, so the cost is the same whether the person is teleworking or in an agency facility.
- How do I receive a group rate discount?
- Group rates are available for agencies registering 10 or more individuals. Group discounts are available through February 26.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.