Few situations draw as much angst among supervisors as when they have an employee with a physical or mental impairment who is failing to meet conduct standards. With the rise in mental health diagnoses, substance abuse disorders and the physical challenges that come with an aging workforce, Federal supervisors can expect more of these gut-wrenching situations.
Over the course of 60 minutes, FELTG President Deborah Hopkins will walk you through a step-by-step process for effectively managing misconduct for employees who have medical issues.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Determine whether disability should be a mitigating factor in discipline.
- Appropriately charge Absence Without Leave.
- Determine the best course of action for an employee who is unable to come to work because of a medical issue.
Date and Time
Thursday, April 6, 2023, 100 – 2:00pm ET.
Download Registration Form Here
- Early Bird Tuition: $270 per site (payment required by March 27)
- Standard Tuition: $295 per site (payments made after March 28)
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $60 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.