Agencies have a problem addressing unacceptable performance. How else do you explain that nearly 75 percent of non-supervisory federal employees believe supervisors fail to take the necessary steps to address poor performance?
In this 90-minute webinar, FELTG President, attorney and author Deborah Hopkins will answer the question: How does an agency take appropriate, defensible action against poor performers?
Ms. Hopkins will explain the appropriate procedures to take when initiating an Opportunity to Demonstrate Acceptable Performance and will highlight mistakes that your agency can’t afford to make, and show you how to remove a poor performer from the federal service in just 31 days.
In addition, Ms Hopkins will discuss:
- Critical time periods for the stages of performance-based actions
- How to draft and deliver performance documents
- The importance of holding employees accountable throughout the process
- Tips for managing problem employees during the notice period
- The necessary levels of proof an agency must maintain to defend a performance-based suspension or termination
Attend this FELTG seminar to learn the appropriate methods to safeguard your agency when removing poor performers, and guarantee that your actions will stand.
Early Bird Tuition: $275 per site (payment required by September 23)
Standard Tuition: $305 per site (for payments made September 24 or later)
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $35 each, if space is available.