Navigating the FMLA is one of the most complex challenges a federal agency can face and the addition of Paid Parental Leave (PPL) has further complicated matters. Let Federal leave expert Barbara Haga break it all down for you. During this 90-minute webinar, Ms. Haga will explain entitlements, notice requirements, medical certifications and how to hold employees accountable for conduct and performance matters when FMLA leave is involved.
Attendees will work through scenarios to learn how and when to grant FMLA. And there will be several opportunities to ask questions.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Manage substitution of paid leave (including PPL) in place of unpaid FMLA leave.
- Decide what to do when medical documentation is insufficient.
- Identify covered serious health conditions.
- Early Bird Tuition: $295 per site (payment required by January 21)
- Standard Tuition: $325 per site (payments made January 22 or later)
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.