Two years ago, the Office of Personnel Management’s updated regulations to build on President Trump’s Executive Order 13839 took effect. Three months later, President Biden issued Executive Order 14003, which revoked EO 13839. With no new OPM regulations, confusion had settled in.
But on November 10, 2022, OPM released its final regulations implementing Executive Order 14003, and they go into effect December 12. The regs provide guidance on whether you:
- Can use clean-record agreements in settlements.
- Must notify employees that their probationary period is ending.
- Should provide assistance to employees on performance demonstration periods.
- Are required to use progressive discipline in cases of employee misconduct.
In this 60-minute webinar, FELTG President Deborah Hopkins will provide a point-by-point summary of the new OPM regulations and answer all of your questions. Attendees will leave this session knowing which tools they can use to effectively hold employees accountable for performance and conduct. You cannot afford to miss this training.
Date and Time
Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 2:30 – 3:30pm ET.
- Early Bird Tuition: $270 per site (payment required by December 2)
- Standard Tuition: $295 per site (payments made December 3 or later)
Additional teleworkers may be added for $60 each, if space is available.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.