During this 60-minute webinar, FELTG Senior Instructor Barbara Haga will share the details practitioners need regarding implementation and use of paid time off for childbirth, adoption, and foster care under the provisions of the Federal Employee Paid Leave Act, which are effective on October 1, 2020. Ms. Haga will focus eligibility, computing the number of hours an employee may be paid for, the length of time the employee has to use the leave, and notification procedures. Attendees will learn about return to work agreements and the enforcement of those agreements.
Attendees will also learn how to:
- Explain all of the conditions that determine when a parent is eligible to utilize the paid leave.
- Identify when the leave may be used after the son or daughter is born or placed.
- Successfully execute return to work agreements and determine what funds can be collected if the employee does not return to work.
This webinar is part of the Fall 2020 Webinar Series.
- Early Bird Tuition: $240 per site, per webinar (payment required by October 3)
- Standard Tuition: $270 per site, per webinar (payments made October 4)
- Register for all eight webinars by October 3 and pay only $1825!
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $40 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.