A lot of employees think they work in a hostile environment, and some do. But not all of the employees who make that claim actually work in a place that meets the legal definition of hostile work environment, which is a term of art.
In addition, not all hostile work environment cases involve sexual harassment. In fact, hostile environment harassment can be alleged based on any protected category: sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, or reprisal.
Attorney and FELTG Instructor Katherine Atkinson will share the guidance you need to identify hostile work environment, discusses agency and supervisor liability, and provide successful prevention techniques.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify which categories are protected – and which are not.
- Understand the requirements of “unwelcome” and “sufficiently severe or pervasive.”
- Effectively address instances of hostile work environment.
This webinar is part of the Fall 2020 Webinar Series.
- Early Bird Tuition: $240 per site, per webinar (payment required by October 3)
- Standard Tuition: $270 per site, per webinar (payments made October 4)
- Register for all eight webinars by October 3 and pay only $1825!
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $40 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.