Deborah Hopkins, Ann Boehm, Katherine Atkinson, Meghan Droste, Bob Woods, Barbara Haga, Joe Schimansky
These are demanding times. Even if your agency isn’t laser-focused on pandemic-related efforts, it is most certainly challenged to meet its mission while managing the burdens and stresses of a workplace changed by the coronavirus crisis.
Meanwhile, new issues arise that make navigating the complex and always-changing landscape of federal employment law even more difficult.
FELTG’s fall webinar series provides an opportunity to re-center your efforts, while you re-educate yourself on key legal concepts impacting today’s federal workplace.
Over eight 60-minute webinars, FELTG’s experienced and knowledgeable instructors provide support on everything from harassment to age discrimination, from medical removals to the new Federal Employee Paid Leave Act, from performance and disciplinary documents to whistleblower reprisal, as well as legal updates and recent case law involving EEO and labor relations. Register now for one, a few, or all of the courses in the series.
Sessions will be held on Tuesdays from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET. Click on any webinar title for a full description.
- October 13 – Addressing Age Discrimination in the Federal Workplace
- October 20 – Preventing and Correcting Hostile Environment Harassment
- October 27 – Solving Problems with Disciplinary and Performance Documents
- November 3 – When Employees Can’t Get to Work: What You Need to Know About Medical Removals
- November 10 – Implementing the New Federal Employee Paid Leave Act
- November 17 – Why, How and When to Avoid Whistleblower Reprisal
- December 1 – What’s Going on With Federal Sector EEO? Case Law Updates and More
- December 8 – What’s Going on at the FLRA? Case Law Updates and More
- Early Bird Tuition: $240 per site, per webinar (payment required by October 3)
- Standard Tuition: $270 per site, per webinar (payments made October 4 or later)
- Register for all eight webinars by October 3 and pay only $1825!
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $40 per teleworker, on a space-available basis. Have a bunch of teleworkers? Contact FELTG for group discounts.