2017 dates coming soon!
William Wiley, Deborah Hopkins, Barbara Haga.
Back by popular demand, and expanded to include new topics! Join FELTG in 2016 for the most comprehensive supervisory training event available anywhere Supervising Federal Employees: The Skills You Need to Succeed, a 12-part webinar training series (with a bonus session for those who supervise unionized employees) targeted specifically to the issues and challenges faced by supervisors in agencies across the country, and around the world.
These 60-minute sessions will expand upon legal principles to provide federal supervisors with the necessary tools and best practices they need to manage the agency workplace effectively and efficiently. Plus, they’ll have a chance to ask questions and get answers – in real time.
- March 15: Holding Employees Accountable for Performance and Conduct: The Foundation
- March 29: Disciplining Employees for Misconduct, Part I
- April 12: Disciplining Employees for Misconduct, Part II
- April 26: Preparing a Performance Case
- May 10: Dealing with Poor Performing Employees
- May 24: Leading and Mentoring a Multigenerational Workforce
- June 7: What Supervisors Should Know about EEO
- June 21: Writing Effective Performance Plans
- July 5: Tackling Leave Issues
- July 19: Preventing and Correcting Sexual Harassment in the Federal Workplace
- August 2: The Latest on Gender Stereotyping
- August 16: Reasonable Accommodation in 60 Minutes
- August 30: Supervising in a Unionized Environment
- $220 per site, per session.
- Teleworkers may be added to a primary site registration for $25 each, per session,