There are several reasons why an EEO claim might be dismissed, but it’s not a decision that should be made too quickly or without much thought. A surprising number of agency dismissals are overturned by the EEOC each year. Don’t become another EEOC statistic.
FELTG Instructor Katherine Atkinson will review the lawful reasons for dismissing a claim — failure to state a claim, timeliness, collateral attack — and walk you through making that determination.
- Identify claims that do not fall under the EEO process
- Understand the components of timeliness in EEO claims
- Draft legally-sufficient acceptance and dismissal documents
- Early Bird Tuition: $270 per site, per webinar (payment required by November 8)
- Standard Tuition: $295 per site, per webinar (payments made November 9 or later)
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.