Unfortunately, the Federal workplace is not immune to reprehensible harassing behavior. As the pandemic raged and employees remained home, many thought that hostile work environment incidents would wane, yet the targets of hostile work environment merely expanded and changed. More harassment was aimed at Asian American and Pacific Islanders and LGBTQ employees, and harassment took more virtual forms including email and social media. Katherine Atkinson will discuss in clear terms the law on hostile work environment claims, amid the changing nature of the harassing behavior.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Determine when an agency could be held liable for hostile work environment.
- Raise awareness to prevent harassment from taking place.
- Take prompt and effective corrective action when harassment is alleged.
- Early Bird Tuition: $270 per site, per webinar (payment required by May 4)
- Standard Tuition: $295 per site, per webinar (payments made May 5 or later)
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.