There have been at least six cases, so far, remanded to the FLRA by the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals during the Trump era, although more may be in the works. What are these cases? How should this change your approach to working with the bargaining unit? And what can we expect in the near future from the FLRA?
- How, on remand, the FLRA handled the Court’s rejection of its distinction between conditions of employment and working conditions
- Why the Court could overturn an FLRA decision involving an arbitration award when such cases are generally unreviewable
- The current status of the negotiability of union proposals concerning the number of days per week employees can telework
- Early Bird Tuition: $285 per site, per webinar (payment required by September 3)
- Standard Tuition: $315 per site, per webinar (payments made September 4 or later)
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.