The new MSPB quorum is working its way through the vast backlog of cases, and it has become clear that they’ve made whistleblower cases a priority. Over the course of 60 minutes, Attorney and FELTG instructor Bob Woods will share everything you need to know about whistleblower reprisal – the standards, burdens of proof, and actions that constitute reprisal. Plus, he’ll discuss how to defend your agency against the inevitable whistleblower reprisal allegation, and discuss the recent MSPB decisions.
Mr. Woods will also provide BONUS content — synopses of all of the new MSPB’s whistleblower decisions up to this point.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Handle whistleblower disclosures that turn out to be false.
- Recognize what constitutes whistleblower reprisal, and how to avoid it.
- Discipline a whistleblower for misconduct unrelated to whistleblowing.
- Early Bird Tuition: $270 per site, per webinar (payment required by August 29)
- Standard Tuition: $295 per site, per webinar (payments made August 30 or later)
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.