There is a lot of confusion about where the authority comes from to hold employees accountable for many things related to their positions, such as work rules for proper use of credit cards and completing mandatory training, or successful performance of the key functions of their jobs. In this second part of the Tools for Accountability series, FELTG Senior Instructor Barbara Haga will explain how to maximize the effectiveness of the tools management can employ to deal with situations, when employees fail to meet those requirements.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Implement conduct standards that cover the full gamut of expectations that employees must meet.
- Develop effective and workable performance plans to accurately capture how well employees perform.
- Establish conditions of employment and taking action when they are not met.
- Early Bird Tuition: $295 per site, per webinar (payment required by March 28)
- Standard Tuition: $335 per site, per webinar (payments made March 29 or later)
Register for both webinars by March 28 and pay only $570!
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per teleworker, per webinar, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.