In this second part of the Tools for Accountability series. FELTG Senior Instructor Barbara Haga will cover the range of tools that are available to set job duties and functions, conduct standards, medical standards and physical requirements, and conditions of employment. The session will include discussion of utilizing position descriptions and other agency tools to establish what conduct standards employees are expected to meet. Ms. Haga will explain how to maximize the effectiveness of the tools management can employ to deal with situations when employees fail to meet those requirements.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Ensure effective use of well-crafted position descriptions.
- Establish conditions of employment and taking action when they are not met.
- Understand how medical examinations and physical requirements are established to ensure that employees can safely and effectively perform.
- Early Bird Tuition: $295 per site, per webinar (payment required by March 28)
- Standard Tuition: $335 per site, per webinar (payments made March 29 or later)
Register for both webinars by March 28 and pay only $570!
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per teleworker, per webinar, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.