Unacceptable performers. Every agency has them – employees who don’t meet the minimum performance standards of their positions. How does an agency take appropriate, defensible action against poor performers?
FELTG President, attorney and renowned author William Wiley answers that question – and several more – in this 90-minute webinar. He’ll begin the presentation by explaining the appropriate procedures to take when initiating an opportunity period and a subsequent Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) and will highlight mistakes that your agency can’t afford to make in the PIP process.
In addition, Mr. Wiley will discuss:
- Critical time periods for the stages of performance-based actions
- How to draft and deliver performance documents
- The importance of holding employees accountable throughout the process
- Tips for managing problem employees during the notice period
- The necessary levels of proof an agency must maintain to defend a performance-based suspension or termination
It’s possible to remove a poor performer from the federal civil service in just 31 days. Attend this FELTG seminar to learn the appropriate methods to safeguard your agency when removing poor performers, and guarantee that your actions will stand.
$270 per site