December 1, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm America/New York Timezone
If you’re a federal EEO practitioner, attorney, or HR professional, you can’t afford to sleep on recent EEOC decisions. And you also certainly can’t afford to sit through a boring case law update that will put you to sleep. That’s why you need to join Attorney and FELTG Instructor Meghan Droste for this fast-paced review of the most surprising, significant, and groundbreaking recent decisions from the EEOC – and the Supreme Court. And you’ll get your questions answered in real time.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Analyze the Supreme Court decisions in Bostock and Babb v. Wilkie.
- Understand the impact of recent decisions involving retaliation.
- Understand the impact of recent decisions involving harassment.
This webinar is part of the Fall 2020 Webinar Series.
- Early Bird Tuition: $240 per site, per webinar (payment required by October 3)
- Standard Tuition: $270 per site, per webinar (payments made October 4)
- Register for all eight webinars by October 3 and pay only $1825!
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $40 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.