If a contractor files an EEO complaint against your agency, is your agency liable? Don’t say “No” quite so quickly. The federal-sector EEO process is not exclusively limited to civil service employees; in certain cases contractors under agency supervision can file EEO complaints if the agency is determined to be a “joint employer.”
Join FELTG instructor Katherine Atkinson as she takes you through the steps you need to determine whether your agency passes the joint employer test. After covering the substantive law, she’ll discuss:
- The Ma v. HHS case and the resulting Ma factors
- How the Ma test should be applied in your agency
- Roles and responsibilities of agency personnel when contractors start the EEO process
- Defenses to the “joint employer” allegation
- Common questions and answers that arise from agencies dealing with contractors
This webinar will include time for your Q & A, so make plans to join us!
$270 per site.
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $25 each, on a space-available basis.