One of the hardest things for a supervisor to handle is a legitimately sick employee who stays out of work for an extended period of time. How long is it reasonable for an employee to stay employed and yet not come to work? What can a supervisor do if the employee just won’t return? During this 60-minute webinar, Ann Boehm will provide agency advisers and supervisors with the tools needed to remove employees who are medically no longer able to perform their federal jobs.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Use the Cook criteria to determine whether an excessive absence removal is appropriate.
- Understand the elements of the Medical Inability to Perform charge.
- Determine when a reasonable accommodation of absence is appropriate.
This webinar is part of the Fall 2020 Webinar Series.
- Early Bird Tuition: $240 per site, per webinar (payment required by October 3)
- Standard Tuition: $270 per site, per webinar (payments made October 4)
- Register for all eight webinars by October 3 and pay only $1825!
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $40 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.