5 USC 7112 of the Federal Service Labor-Management Relations Statute defines the types of positions that must be excluded from the bargaining units. But in the modern workforce, those definitions aren’t always that clear. In this 60-minute webinar, FELTG Instructor Ann Boehm will walk you through how to not only identify the statutory provisions, but provide practical and specific examples of how particular positions are determined to be in or out of the bargaining unit.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify positions the FLRA has determined to be excluded from the BU
- Recognize the specific actions that make an employee a supervisor or a management official
- Determine when a non-management official should be excluded from the BU
- Navigate the FLRA representation and clarification of unit process
- Early Bird Tuition: $285 per site, per webinar (payment required by October 25)
- Standard Tuition: $315 per site, per webinar (payments made October 26 or later)
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.