Many Federal employees are eager to return to the physical workplace. However, it’s important to remember that there are just as many employees, if not more, who are comfortable in their current remote work situation, and do not look forward to a return. There are likely numerous other employees who continue to carry a chip on their shoulder about how the pandemic was handled. In this 60-minute webinar, FELTG President Deborah Hopkins will address how to handle some of the conduct challenges you’re likely to face. She’ll provide answers to numerous questions, including:
- Is failure to comply with a COVID-19 screening test or mask requirement a performance or conduct issue?
- Where do things stand with the vaccine requirement?
- What actions can you take against employees who refuse to return to the workplace?
- If an employee is AWOL, what options does your agency have?
- Can you discipline someone for publicly sharing their personal opinions about COVID restrictions?