Meet your mandatory EEO Counselor and Investigator refresher training with FELTG. Each 90-minute session provides 1.5 hours toward the annual refresher requirement mandated by EEOC. Register for the entire series and receive a bonus supplement of materials on interviewing skills, to complete the hours of content mandated by EEOC to fulfill the entire 8-hour refresher requirement. Series attendees will receive a certificate of completion at the conclusion of the series.
Sessions (each sold separately)
- EEO Complaints in 2017: What Counselors and Investigators Need to Know
- Understanding Current Issues: Reasonable Accommodation Trends
- The Latest on Sexual Orientation and Gender Discrimination in the Federal Government
- Updates on Discrimination: Recent Cases about Race, Color, Religion and National Origin
- Practical Skills for Counselors and Investigators: Interviewing Complainants and Witnesses