February 21, 2023
The Federal Employment Law Training Group, LLC (FELTG) is seeking a part-time Virtual Training Moderator to assist with launching and moderate training sessions on Zoom. Candidate MUST have at least one year of telework experience and must be familiar with Zoom.
The candidate must be professional and courteous, highly organized and able to troubleshoot customer Zoom issues.
FELTG is an SBA-Certified Woman Owned Small Business that is dedicated to improving the quality and efficiency of the Federal government’s accountability systems, and promoting a diverse and inclusive civil service by providing high-quality and engaging training to the individuals who serve our country.
- Moderate trainings on Zoom
- Launch training event
- Conduct audio/video check with presenter
- Assist students who have questions as they log on to Zoom
- Record training event
- Provide support to presenter and students during event
- Close event at end of session
- Conduct Zoom tests for customers as needed
- Review Zoom recordings for posting on website
- Assist with any other tasks as needed
Technical Skills Required:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Zoom Meetings and Webinars; WebEx, MS Teams, Adobe Connect and other virtual platforms preferred as well
This position is entirely remote. Because of the Zoom requirements of this position, the candidate must be equipped to work at home, and the work location must be quiet environment where web events will not be interrupted by external noises. Typical business hours may be anywhere from 8:30am eastern to 4:40pm eastern, with occasional trainings in central, mountain or pacific time zones.
Hours and schedule:
Flexible, as needed. Some weeks will have multiple events and others may not have any. FELTG will attempt to schedule training events with as much advance notice as possible.
$17-23 per hour, depending on experience level. Job is a 1099 contract position with the potential to become an employee.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.