Case and Program Consultation Services
Sometimes, you need an outside perspective when handling a difficult federal workplace situation. Whether it’s been a while since you’ve taken a misconduct action, you have a tricky performance case with a high-ranking employee, you need help negotiating your next union contract, or there’s a challenging EEO complaint pending, it can be beneficial to get assistance from someone who’s handled these types of legal challenges before.
That’s where FELTG comes in.
We’re not just a training company. We have a team of specialists with decades of experience who can help you tackle even the most tricky federal workplace legal challenges. Take a look at some of the projects we’ve been working with agencies on recently:
- Drafting and reviewing documents and evidence for discipline and performance cases
- Preparing for litigation before the MSPB and EEOC
- Editing agency policy on performance and conduct expectations and procedures
- Drafting performance plans and writing standards to comply with OMB Directive M-17-22
- Preparing negotiators for bargaining with unions
- Developing administrative investigation plans
- Defending against nonmeritorious harassment complaints
- Negotiating settlement agreements
- And more!
If you have a case and think we can help, you can reach us at email@example.com or 844-283-3584.