Working with a skilled coach can transform individuals and teams. When coaching an individual supervisor, the coach creates a safe and confidential space to clarify issues. A client learns to maximize strengths and minimize self-sabotage, and to improve communication (up, down, and across the organization). When working with a team, the coach employs observation, discussion and assessments to understand and minimize unproductive conflict and maximize the talents and perspectives of team members. During this hour-long class, participants will learn what to expect when working with a coach, the complementary roles of a facilitator, consultant, and coach, and examples of positive outcomes for individuals and teams. This training is part of the Managing the Federal Workplace in 2024: Dos and Don’ts for Supervisors webinar series.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Maximize the unique talents of individuals in your agency
- Create a safe space for problem solving in the workplace
- Minimize conflict among team members
Date and Time
June 4, 2024; 1 – 2 pm ET
- Early Bird Tuition (register by March 8): $145
- Standard Tuition (register March 9 or later): $195
- Rates per registrant.
- Want to register a group? Group discounts for 10 or more attendees are available through March 8. Contact FELTG.
- Can I attend Virtual Training from my government computer?
- FELTG uses Zoom to broadcast this Virtual Training Institute event. Many government computers and systems allow Zoom access. If for some reason your firewall will not allow access, you’re welcome to use your personal email address to register, and to attend the sessions from your personal device.
- Can I earn CLE credits for this class?
- CLE applications are the responsibility of each attendee; FELTG does not apply for the credits on behalf of attendees. If you are seeking CLE credit, attendees may use the materials provided by FELTG in submission to your state bar. Attendees may also request a certificate of completion which will contain the number of training hours attended.
- Can I share my access link with co-workers?
- No. Registration for this event is per individual, and access links may not be shared. Each link may only be used by one person.
- Can I register a teleworker?
- This event is individual registration, so the cost is the same whether the person is teleworking or in an agency facility.
- How do I receive a group rate discount?
- Group rates are available for agencies registering 10 or more individuals. Group discounts are available through March 8.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.