Most federal employment law cases never go to hearing. In fact, somewhere around 80% are settled before formal litigation ever occurs. One of the most effective tools to resolving disputes without litigation is through mediation.
Join FELTG on Thursday, August 25, as Rock Rockenbach spends 90 minutes sharing from his years of experience as a mediator, how you can best make mediation work for your federal agency.
Among other things, he’ll cover:
- What mediation looks like in the federal government
- The necessary steps to effectively prepare for mediation
- Thoughts about mandatory versus voluntary mediation
- Why there are so many myths about mediation – and the truth about them
- Scenarios where mediation might not work
You’ll also have a chance to ask your questions in real time, because this event is being held live. Register your site for only $270. We’ll see you then!
$270 per site