The workforce is stressed out.
More than 40 percent of employees are feeling “highly stressed,” according to one recent report. In the workplace, stress leads to disengagement, conflict, and large drops in productivity.
It’s no wonder that employers, including some Federal agencies, are putting a high priority on employee mental well-being.
In this 60-minute webinar, Shana Palmieri, LCSW will supply your agency with the tools of knowledge, awareness, and interventions to support a healthy, successful and productive workforce.
Those who attend this webinar will learn how to:
- Understand the impact of stress on an employee’s health and work performance
- Develop effective strategies for coping with stress and improving focus
- Create an agency culture that is supportive, inclusive and accepting of employees’ differences
- Manage difficult personalities in the workplace
Note: This class focuses on the practical and clinical side of managing employees who have experienced stress rather than the legal side.
- Early Bird Tuition: $270 per site (payment required by March 13)
- Standard Tuition: $295 per site (payments made March 14 or later)
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $60 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.