The law is clear about what must be done with employees who have performance or conduct issues, but it gives zero guidance about how to handle employees whose personalities make then difficult to work with. Whether you’re a supervisor, an HR or EEO professional, or an attorney, you know how challenging it can be to handle unique personality types and still get your job done.
Good news: FELTG is here to help. Join instructor Anthony Marchese, PhD, on December 14 for a 90-minute webinar on how best to communicate with – and tolerate – difficult employees in the federal workplace. During this session he will discuss:
- How to give clear and actionable feedback that helps employees become aware of their problems – and even get better
- The Triple-D method for holding conversations with difficult employees
- A breakdown of difficult personality types (such as The Martyr, The Comedian, and The Tester), and the best approaches to effectively deal with each
- How to increase your impact through structured communication, word selection and social styles
- How to manage multiple generations in the workplace, with a special emphasis on understanding millennials
You’ll also get to ask questions – and get answers in real-time – during this live event, so register your site today.
$270 per site
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $25 each, on a space-available basis.