This event is sold out. Attend the encore (also a live webinar presentation) on December 3. Click here for details and registration.
OPM recently released updated regulations for 5 CFR Parts 315, 432 and 752 that go into effect on November 15. Is your agency ready to implement them? These regulations provide details on processes and build on Executive Order 13839, to make it easier for agencies to terminate poor performers and those involved in misconduct, plus provide new information on probationary periods, clean record settlements, and more.
If you’ve attended FELTG training in the last couple of years, then you have a good head start on implementing these regulations, and this webinar will ensure you have everything in place. If not, we welcome you to join us and buckle up as FELTG President Deborah Hopkins presents a 60-minute webinar to answer the following questions:
- What types of assistance must agencies give employees during the performance opportunity period?
- How long should you give employees to respond to allegations of poor performance or misconduct?
- How should agencies discipline supervisors who retaliate against whistleblowers?
- Do supervisors need to affirmatively decide to keep probationary employees beyond the initial appointment probationary period?
- And more!
You cannot afford to miss this webinar. Attendees will learn not only how implement these regulations, but they’ll leave the webinar with the tools to more effectively hold employees accountable for performance and conduct.
- Early Bird Tuition (payment required by November 3):
- 1 line: $170
- 2-5 lines: $255
- 6-9 lines: $330
- 10-15 lines: $415
- 16-20 lines: $495
- Standard Tuition (payment made November 4 or later):
- 1 line: $195
- 2-5 lines: $290
- 6-9 lines: $370
- 10-15 lines: $460
- 16-20 lines: $545
Additional teleworkers may be added for $40 each, if space is available.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.