Since the MSPB finally had its quorum restored, it has diligently been tackling the backlog of PFRs using a hybrid approach on case processing. But one thing has become crystal clear about the MSPB’s approach — whistleblower cases are a priority.
Join Attorney at Law Bob Woods for an in-depth look at how the new MSPB has ruled on whistleblower cases since the Board was sworn in. In addition, Mr. Woods will share everything else you need to know about whistleblower reprisal – the standards, burdens of proof, and actions that constitute reprisal. Plus, he’ll discuss how to defend your agency against a whistleblower reprisal allegation.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Handle whistleblower disclosures that turn out to be false.
- Recognize what constitutes whistleblower reprisal, and how to avoid it.
- Discipline a whistleblower for misconduct unrelated to whistleblowing.
Date and Time
Tuesday, May 23, 2023, 1:00 – 2:30 pm ET.
- Early Bird Tuition: $295 per site (payment required by May 11)
- Standard Tuition: $325 per site (payments made May 12 or later)
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $60 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.