After 5-plus years without a quorum, the MSPB is back. The Board has already been moving quickly to address a backlog of 3,600+ Petitions for Review, including several important federal workplace issues.
You’d better be able to keep up.
The good news: FELTG is here to help.
Join FELTG President Deborah Hopkins and Former President and Chief Counsel to the MSPB Chairman William Wiley as they identify the newest and most critical decisions coming out of MSPB. They will explain what those decisions mean for you and your agency, and examine the Board’s approach to non-precedential decisions, its focus on whistleblowers, and the other trends.
The Board has already started issuing decisions involving whistleblower reprisal claims and challenges to AJ authority under Lucia. They’ve also released decisions on important topics including:
- New performance requirements in the wake of Santos v. NASA
- Interpretation of the VA Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act
- The new comparator employee framework
- And more
There has never been a situation like this before, nor a time when this training has been as important. We’re reading every single new case, and can’t wait to share the takeaways with you. Plus, we’ll answer any questions you might have. You can’t afford to miss this event.
The class will run from 1:00 – 3:00 pm eastern.
- Early Bird Tuition: $320 (payment required by July 5)
- Standard Tuition: $350 (payments made July 6 or later)
- Rates per registrant.
- Want to register a group? Group discounts for 10 or more attendees are available until July 5. Contact FELTG.
- Can I attend Virtual Training from my government computer?
- FELTG uses Zoom for this Virtual Training Institute event. Many government computers and systems allow Zoom access. If for some reason your firewall will not allow access, you’re welcome to use your personal email address to register, and to attend the sessions from your personal device. You may also attend the training event as an audio training, by dialing in over the phone and following along with the materials independently.
- Can I earn CLE credits for this class?
- CLE applications are the responsibility of each attendee; FELTG does not apply for the credits on behalf of attendees. If you are seeking CLE credit, attendees may use the materials provided by FELTG in submission to your state bar. Attendees may also request a certificate of completion which will contain the number of training hours attended.
- What if I want to attend a session but have a schedule conflict?
- FELTG also plans to offer this live event periodically, so check our calendar for upcoming dates.
- Can I share my access link with co-workers?
- No. Registration for this event is per individual, and access links may not be shared. Each link may only be used by one person.
- Can I register a teleworker?
- This event is individual registration, so the cost is the same whether the person is teleworking or in an agency facility.
- How do I receive a group rate discount?
- Group rates are available for agencies registering 10 or more individuals. Group discounts are available until July 5.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.