Not everyone has the same definition of “harassment.” While most professionals recognize harassment that violates Title VII, some employees consider it harassment when supervisors provide critical performance feedback or assign work. And, in between, there are threatening, intimidating, and disturbing acts that are unrelated to protected classes, but nonetheless may be non-EEO harassment and must be addressed as misconduct. This program will not only identify the lines that separate these different levels of harassment both perceived and real, but also explain how and when to address harassment as misconduct.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Differentiate between non-EEO harassment, EEO harassment, and actions that don’t qualify as harassment
- Use the appropriate disciplinary framework for handling harassment
- Recognize agency obligations for addressing harassing employee behavior
Date and Time
July 11, 2024; 1 – 2 pm ET
- Early Bird Tuition (register by June 26): $145
- Standard Tuition (register June 27 or later): $195
- Rates per registrant.
- Want to register a group? Group discounts for 10 or more attendees are available through June 26. Contact FELTG.
- Can I attend Virtual Training from my government computer?
- FELTG uses Zoom to broadcast this Virtual Training Institute event. Many government computers and systems allow Zoom access. If for some reason your firewall will not allow access, you’re welcome to use your personal email address to register, and to attend the sessions from your personal device.
- Can I earn CLE credits for this class?
- CLE applications are the responsibility of each attendee; FELTG does not apply for the credits on behalf of attendees. If you are seeking CLE credit, attendees may use the materials provided by FELTG in submission to your state bar. Attendees may also request a certificate of completion which will contain the number of training hours attended.
- Can I share my access link with co-workers?
- No. Registration for this event is per individual, and access links may not be shared. Each link may only be used by one person.
- Can I register a teleworker?
- This event is individual registration, so the cost is the same whether the person is teleworking or in an agency facility.
- How do I receive a group rate discount?
- Group rates are available for agencies registering 10 or more individuals. Group discounts are available through June 26.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.