Almost everyone knows that individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodation – but did you know that federal employees are also entitled to reasonable accommodation for religious beliefs and practices? And that the law is different? And that the Supreme Court has recently weighed in on this subject?
It’s important you know the distinctions and understand the legal ramifications. Join FELTG for the final session in our five-part Reasonable Accommodation in the Federal Workplace in 2023 webinar series.
After a review of the relevant law and regulations law that pertain to religious accommodation, FELTG Instructor Bob Woods will discuss:
- What religions qualify for accommodation.
- The definition of “undue hardship” and case examples.
- The most common accommodations for religion.
- Issues related to dress code and grooming.
- What to do when employees request to be excused from performing certain job tasks because of religious reasons.
Whether you’re an attorney, EEO program specialist, HR specialist or manager, you’ll find everything you need to know about religious accommodations, including the impact of new Supreme Court decision, in this webinar.
- Early Bird Tuition: $270 per site, per session (payment made by July 10).
- Standard Tuition: $295 per site, per session (payment made July 11 or later).
- Register for all five webinars in the series by July 10 and pay only $1295!
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $60 per teleworker, per webinar, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.