The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) requires employers to reasonably accommodate qualified employees who have disabilities, as long as doing so doesn’t cause an undue hardship. Reasonable accommodations should be determined by the employee and the agency, through what those of us in the business call “the interactive process.”
This 60-minute webinar, the second in FELTG’s Reasonable Accommodation in the Federal Workplace series, will tackle what agencies need to know when they work with employees on reasonable accommodation, including practical applications and best practices on topics including:
- Determining the essential functions of the job
- Accommodations of choice: who gets to select the accommodation
- Holding successful discussions with the employee
Whether you’re an attorney, disability program manager, EEO or HR Specialist or a supervisor, you’ll want to be sure to attend this session.
This program meets the President’s mandate to provide training on diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility in the Federal workplace.
- Early Bird Tuition: $250 per site, per session (payment made by July 11).
- Standard Tuition: $280 per site, per session (payment made July 12 or later).
- Register for all five webinars in the series by July 11 and pay only $1195!
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per teleworker, per webinar, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.