For many, it’s the most difficult and unpredictable part of the workplace investigation — conducting the interview. This is especially the case when the witness has suffered trauma. And it’s likely to happen, considering these sobering statistics:
- Seven to eight percent will have PTSD at some point in their lifetimes.
- Eight million adults will experience PTSD in a given year. This is only a small number of the people that experience a trauma.
- Ten percent of women will experience PTSD at some point in their lifetimes, compared with four percent of men.
Shana Palmieri, LCSW, will provide you with a set of tools to handle these challenging interviews. During this 60-minute webinar, Ms. Palmieri, the co-founder and COO of Xferall, will explain the connection between trauma and memory and its implications for the interview. Attendees will learn the considerations of a trauma-influenced interview.
This class focuses on the practical and clinical side of managing employees who have experienced trauma, rather than the legal side.
- Early Bird Tuition: $270 per site, per webinar (payment required by January 4)
- Standard Tuition: $295 per site, per webinar (payments made January 5 or later)
Teleworkers may be added to a main site registration for $50 per teleworker, on a space-available basis.
Cancellation and No-show Policy for Registered Participants: Cancellations made after the cancel date on the registration form will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. Pre-paid training using the “Pay Now” option will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses. No-shows will not be refunded or given credit toward future courses.